• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

panasonic WM60AY Mics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
If I was to order 10 WM-60AY mic's from digikey, would anyone here in Aus be interested in buying one or two.

If I buy 10 I estimate that my buy price will be approximately $7.10AU each. If I buy 5 (which is what I was originally thinking its about $11.50 each) If I buy one it works out at $43.50AU roughly!!! Although I plan on doing the linkwitz mod and they suggest getting a few in case you cook one!.

So I'm figuring for an extra $13.50 (over the price for 5) I might as well get 10 of them rather than 5 and if anyone wants one or two I guess I could part with them for a nominal fee :) .....

Basically the shipping and handling is at least $29US, and the 10 off price for the mics is $2.341US each.... so the more mic's I buy the cheaper they are each, but there isn't any point going overboard If no one wants any :) what would I do with 10 mics!!!

Regards,

Tony.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.