Orion Colbalt 2100

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I spent about 2 hours reworking the board and made sure all the solders were good for all the parts that looked like there was lacks of solder on the board add solder to alot of components making sure there was no shorts or open connections because my cobalt 230 had a sound channel out come to find out one of the resistor came detached off the board causing the whole channel not to work so i wanted to make sure everything had a good solder.

Measure the resistance between the two legs of the adjacent 45N10s on the hot side. If you read ~0 ohms and still have significantly greater voltage across the resistor for one of the 45N10s, the 45N10 connected to the resistor that has the greatest voltage across it may be leaky. You'd need to remove it and check it carefully.

I guess it didnt matter there the same power or no power heres what i did i probed the 3 leg from left to right on each chip with the reading of

1.4 -.7ohms hot side
1.4 -.7ohms on the good side

1.4 is where it started the reasing then it counted down to .7 ohms and sat there for both sides

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.