Ordinary WATER as a medicine.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2002
Paid Member
The regular (for my case) anal probing is a joy :D
What I haven’t been used to it yet is the previous day preparation.
Kind of laxative solution into 15lt of water to be consumed within eight hours.
Compulsory falling in love with the toilet

George

The closest I have come to this is doing the 'gall bladder clean' where on the last day you need to consume 2 table spoons of laxative, half a cup of olive oil and again two table spoons of laxative the next morning. One would poop out everything in the gut and hopefully the gall stones as well !
Not sure if it removed all the gall stones but it certainly put a stop to all the aches and pains in that area !

I was reminded of this water therapy by this thread, but was drinking the water after all the other chores like having a glass of fenugreek boiled water,etc (said to be beneficial to diabetics and overall good health). But it works better if done first thing in the morning. Now, I don't get that feeling of incomplete defacation.

If you happen to wake up in the middle of the night, just drink 3-4 sips of water and you will fall asleep again, instantly. If you don't, it is difficult to fall asleep.

I know...it could be due to flatulance/acidity.

It is also said that if you are traumatized(non physical), drink a glass of water.

Gajanan Phadte

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Olive-oil, fenugreek, herbs, enjoy the work of Dioskorides (mainly herbs from southeastern Europe)
De Materia Medica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You will notice the reference to humoralism Humorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the imbalance between the opposite conditions in the body (cold-warm, dry-wet) as the hypothesized contributing factor for the onset/progress of illnesses and the amount and flow of the ‘four vital fluids’ as the consequential observable result of the desease.
This is the common phenomenology of the antiquity found in the books of Hippocrates, Galen, Aeginitis.
There is another work from Dioskorides, dealing with poisons, very informative.

George

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.