Opinion needed regarding capacitor value on parts list

Hey, 1st I’d like to thank those who responded to my inductor post. Thank you

The project I’m working on is a set of boards for a Bryston amplifier I ordered from Aliexpress.

So now I’m getting ready to order the capacitors for the project. I’ve attached 2 images of the parts list showing the caps required for the build. I used google translate to translate the Chinese. The 1st image is for the non-polarizeded caps and the 2nd is for the electrolytic caps.

I noticed that some of the non-polarized values had a “p” after the value, which I assumed was for “pico”. The others had no markings after the value. Being a novice, I assumed the others were “micro” by default. Just to confirm my assumption I contacted the seller to verify if I was correct, they answered “yes”.

While doing some research about capacitors I found that there’s a numerical code for determining the value of caps. I compared the values on the parts list to a table of standard value codes and found that the values without the “p” corresponded with a value in the table.

So, now my question is in regard to the values listed for the non-polarized caps. Should I go with my original assumption and the seller’s confirmation and order those values using “uF” or order them using the values that correspond with those in the table? And as you know there’s a big difference between 220pF and 221uF🤪

Thank you for taking time to read this post and I’m sorry it’s so long. I didn’t want to leave anything out and in case I did leave out any details, let me know.

ML

Attachments

• IMG_0456.jpeg
    IMG_0456.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0457.jpeg
    IMG_0457.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 26