• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Open project: ±50v smps for audio amplifiers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I got mine a few weeks ago, but I have not had time to "play" with it yet.

The board quality is very good and so is the assembly - I did not buy the kit since Cristi was running out of boards due to the success of this project. Well done!

I understand that a new version is in the works - I will keep on watching...:magnify:

Regards,

For an "open" project its a bit too secretive.

Its kind of difficult to register on that forum - I've tried twice with no luck, you are not answering to the emails sent from your website, I see not even a schematic here..... :)

I wanted to buy a pcb for the smps, no hidden agenda.

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I ask before to give me the schematic bom pcb gerber all and hi give me but no transformator bobin detail. I now before have the pcb no money for some peoples but naw finish this can give me to ?
Schematic and i see on the webpage when i am login.
You contact me and i send you all i have

Can I when rewind use 2 x 120 volts 400 mA 12 volts 5 amps 300 volts 150mA and 2 x 65 volts 20 amps?

I think then I need a bigger core and remake te pcb, this is for a hybrid, I was already busy with a soft switcher but saw this thread. A resonance soft switcher is very quick in regulation respons and it is soft switcher, so nice sinusoidal output less harmonics so better cleaner output filtering.

Included transormer calculator in zip and a diy supply on link who can be used as a basis for a good supply.

High power adjustable switching power supply (SMPS) 3-60V 40A

regards

Attachments

• ExcellentIT(7300).zip
    531.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.