Open baffles on offer (UK)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've not come to the end of my speaker building career but I have run out of space! So I am off-loading a set of open baffles as shown in the pictures but not including the drivers.

The baffles will take a 12 inch driver (I use Goodmans 201's) and a standard tweeter. The W-baffles take a pair of 12 inch woofers each.

These were originally knocked up quickly to test the design but actually look quite respectable as DIY goes. Anyway, I don't want anything for them and it could get somebody started with OB's without any requiring any carpentry!

They will obviously need to be collected from my home here in Somerset (post code area TA8).

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.