• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

OpAmp Heaven

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ccschua said:
Hi jack,

may I know what does it mean "Note -- these resistors must be chassis mounted" ?

Are the kits for F5 still available ?

The Caddock MP930 and MP915, while nominally rated at 30 watts dissipate significantly less energy when not mounted on a heat sink -- here's the link to their catalog page:

http://www.caddock.com/Online_catalog/Mrktg_Lit/MP9000_Series.pdf

The F5 kits use the Ohmite TWW5 -- which has a small footprint and gets the heat off the board quite well -- if you've seen pictures on Janneman's PAX amplifier he appears to use a similar device. People have sent me their boards using radial "boutique" resistors and they are often scorched.

I have F5, F4 AND F3 kits in stock.

Burning Amp parts

I was busy matching MOSFETs during the New Jersey rainy season! Ergo I am able to supply the matched sextuplets for the BA#1 output stage in either Vishay(IRF) or Fairchild flavors. I can also supply a limited number of driver stages with matched 2SJ74's...kits of parts will be available next week.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.