• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

OPA627AP, OPA627BP, misc stuff.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got a bunch of OPA627's for sale- 38 to be exact- and OPA627BP- 12 off. All are unused.

Also I have 2x Sowter 8347 i/v transformers.

OPA627AP's are US$16each+ plus Paypal 3%, and $4 postage anywhere.

OPA627BP's are $30each+ Paypal 3%, and $4 postage anywhere.

Basically I'm just covering some costs on the purchase, which was for a project that never eventuated.

Make me an offer on the Sowters- looking for $100 or so the pair.

In Addition

I have some 4 9's silver speaker cables. They consist of a 2mm core and a 1mm core per pole, and are approximately 3m long.
The strands are individually wrapped in teflon tape, and then have an overall binding per pole. They have a grey braid across the whole.
I made these to go with some gear I no longer own. May be of use to someone. Make me an offer.
The WBT plugs aren't included!

Attachments

• silver cables.jpg
    silver cables.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 527
OPA627 AP- too many left

I've still got a heap of these. $8.50 each, and I'll post for free. Just cover the Paypal.
Taking a big hit on these, but they've got to go!
I also have the OPA627BP, make an offer.

Silver cable also still available, offers around $130+p+p.

Also got an original CD Pro2 display panel, new condition, $20+p+p.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.