• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

(one more) ALEPH P 1.7 clone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tarasque (Marcel)

I have bought a pair of Aleph board you built. I also bought an APOX volume set from you. You told me they were tested and in working order.

I also told you that I am a "kit" builder and do NOT have much knowledge of electronic and that I would need some help.

The Aleph boards were obviously NOT testet. They were not in working order at all.
I had to replace parts to make it work.

The APOX set was also NOT tested and was also NOT in working order. Some parts were fitted in the wrong direction among other things...

I also bought a transformer from you which had no data-sheet. This transformers has many secondairies so it is impossible to find out the right secondairies. You promised me a data sheet. You promised that already in august/september this year!

Marcel, I have paid you a lot of money expecting to buy working items. I also expected help from you. Instead I heard nothing. When I replied to this thread you gave me an infantile reaction.

You are a shame to the DIY community.

I is thanks to a couple of other members who offered their help that I got thing working.

Marcel: shame on you.

@ Everyone. This is actually the first time I bought something from someone who is obviously not honest. I was and I stil am very disappointed in Tarasque his attitude. He offered no help at all. Thankfully there were others who did help me!

I received the boards today - boardhouse done a really good job. I also know the final price:10$ for complete, stereo (dual mono) set.

Attachments

• AP_PCB.jpg
    AP_PCB.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 442
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.