• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

OLD THREAD Simplistic Mosfet HV Shunt (The Simpler Simplistic Design by Salas)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi quanghao

Thanks for putting this together. The boards look great! A simple suggestion for the boards. On the Dac-end boards the spacings for the supports of the heatsinks do not match the spacing for the support pins for the heatsinks that I bought from mouser. They are close but I have to pull out one of the pins to get everything to fit, which is kind of a pain. The pins seem to have a one inch spacing for both the aavid and wakefield heatsinks, and on your boards it is slightly less. Can you elongate the holes on these boards so that we can use the heatsinks from mouser?

Thanks

JimS

Welcome you!

I see great design Salas, So I need to PCB test before ordering, as well check everything I order, and I need the high quality PCB.

why a circuit design one layer so I make it two layers? because:

1. the circuit design is good ( I love it)

2. PCB design, I want layout it is good.

3. I need quality PCB,

4. My layout for two separate channels, you can use one HV shunt for pre, if current consumption is not too large.

So you should not worry about its price and time to complete the work.

Thank you all

Can you update the schematic to match the silkscreen, I'm having a hard time following the silk screen with the resistors numbered different, ie you have R9 connect to MJE350 on the SS but in between C4 & C5 on the schematic.

It is that???

Attachments

• The-Simpler-Simplistic-Cric.jpg
    The-Simpler-Simplistic-Cric.jpg
    597.9 KB · Views: 496
hi quanghao

Thanks for putting this together. The boards look great! A simple suggestion for the boards. On the Dac-end boards the spacings for the supports of the heatsinks do not match the spacing for the support pins for the heatsinks that I bought from mouser. They are close but I have to pull out one of the pins to get everything to fit, which is kind of a pain. The pins seem to have a one inch spacing for both the aavid and wakefield heatsinks, and on your boards it is slightly less. Can you elongate the holes on these boards so that we can use the heatsinks from mouser?

Thanks

JimS

You are right JimS.
The spacing of 2 mounting holes for heat sink is not correct (off standard).
Most of heat sinks of this size have 1" (25.4mm) spacing. The board he made is 25mm. I think it was my mistake. QuangHao, you need to make correction on the next layout.

You are right JimS.
The spacing of 2 mounting holes for heat sink is not correct (off standard).
Most of heat sinks of this size have 1" (25.4mm) spacing. The board he made is 25mm. I think it was my mistake. QuangHao, you need to make correction on the next layout.

Yes! What Is heat sinks??? for Filament???

Thank you

Last edited:
On HV shunt + One filament supply

Hi all!
may member only need one HV shunt regulator, so i can do that for you

the price 1/2 HV shunt + one filament (1/2 PCB) :

16$ ( shippping + free paypal + one HV shunt + one filament)

B. Information PCB
+ One PCB:
2 x Simpler Simplistic
2 x Heater Power Supply+ Quality:
two layers , gold-plated, 1.6 mm thickness

C. The price includes:
PCB + Shipping (surface mail) + fee PayPal :

1. PCB = 30$
2. PCB = 55$
3. PCB = 85$
4. PCB = 110$
5. 1/2PCB = 16$

Thank you and please transfer money to my account
My papal account: quanghao168@yahoo.com.vn

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.