• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

OLD THREAD DAC End by Andrea Ciuffoli

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Quanghao, today i have bought 0.1uF Wima capacitors for power supply of IV stage C1 to C4.( in the picture below). Do you know, can this capacitor withstand the voltage?
Thanks

Attachments

• Picture 047.jpg
    Picture 047.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 393
Wima capaciotrs are not the top but enough good if you use MKP but please don't use MKS.

I consider very good the Auricap but these are very expensive.

My first choice for any interstage use is the Jensen Copper film in paper oil.

In my Pre Phono 4 I have used the Wima MKP but someone got better result with Solen and SCR.

Hi Quanghao, today i have bought 0.1uF Wima capacitors for power supply of IV stage C1 to C4.( in the picture below). Do you know, can this capacitor withstand the voltage?
Thanks

I agree with audiodesign about Wima caps. They sound thin, dry, sharp. Don't use MKS.

If you really want to use the one in the picture you can the voltage is enough.

Quanghao the 250V~ is AC that means they can handle 400V DC easy.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.