• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

OLD THREAD DAC End by Andrea Ciuffoli

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Resistors in signal path

You can use it!
Hi quanghao,
I initially tried single 200 caddocks in the signal line but they made the sound dry to my ear then I tried some high quality naked vishays that are 1k ohms (had them on hand).
They sound amazing brought warmth back to the music but I realize that this value much much higher than the
original 110 ohms. They don't seem to make a difference in the volume. Is there any danger in keeping these in?

Last edited:
Hi quanghao,
I initially tried single 200 caddocks in the signal line but they made the sound dry to my ear then I tried some high quality naked vishays that are 1k ohms (had them on hand).
They sound amazing brought warmth back to the music but I realize that this value much much higher than the
original 110 ohms. They don't seem to make a difference in the volume. Is there any danger in keeping these in?

No!

Use 180-270R for AD1865
Thanks

Joshua_G!
Now those PCB stay in my house!
PCB DAC
PCB-Salas shunt for DAC
PCb-I/V stage
So i like you use The Simpler Simplistic Design by Salas for the I/V stage

the price:

1 PCb DAC + 1 PCb Salas shunt for DAC + 1 I/V stage + shiping + free paypal.
$ 50.
Do you understand ??
Quanghao

noizas

You cane sent now. Do not forget write nick name on diyaudio.com in to the pay pal
thank!
Can I buy a PCB dac ad1965 ?

Hi Yildiray,
Quanghao is hard to find!!!
If you are interested, I am selling a DAC END 2 PCB! Only digital PCB.
Or if you want I can sell you almost completely DAC END 2 with hi-end audio components, LESS!!! AD 1865, CS8414, 74HC04, R37/38(200R) and C38,39(10nF). Remaining components are Nichicon, OS-CON, Wima Black Box ,Vishay capacitors, MUR ultra fast rectifier, Kiwame, RPR resistors!
Now I listen to DAC END 3, but no major difference!
Send me a PM. Will send you pictures!
Regards!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.