• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Official O2 Headphone Amp Front Panel Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,
I'm working with Flynhawaiian to review the payments and get the master spreadsheet updated. If you have made a payment and don't see the update, please be patient.

We are going to start winding down the Group Buy, with the target of having everyone's payments in by Oct 30.

New members still have the opportunity to get in on the Group Buy , as long as they are able to get their payment in by that time.

Anyone who has not paid by that time will be deleted from the list.

We may or may not buy extra panels, but we don't want to be caught with extras either.

the group buy for PCBs made it to 800.... and with the amount of stranglers requesting PCB on that thread, Ollie might as well have ordered 1000 PCBs.
MrSlim refers to that number to show that there are reasons to let the Front Panel Group Buy run a little longer

I thought is the factory force you guy have a minimum order without rooms for discussion.

Count me in for 4, Hong Kong, I did ordered 4 PCB from olli1324 and just arrive in hand.

Since I always need to travel for business trip, I may missed some of this post, so please PM me about payment and shipment update, to aviod I overlook something if need me to search the entire thread by myself, thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.