Official M2 schematic

Thanks guys for the comments - means a lot! I'm super impressed with the qualities of the M2. What a gem of an amp.

nicoch58, I see what you're saying, but I wanted to build the chassis for quick board removal without any desoldering. The Neutrik is back-mounted, the outputs use quick connects and the heatsinks can be unbolted from the exterior and rotated down flat. This necessitated a removable PS connection. The rated screw connector is stout and secure and I'll check the snugness now and then. If I were making an amp for commercial use or for someone else I'd likely direct wire, but for DIY I'm OK with it. I have the F4, F5 and F6 in partial states of completion and they'll all rotate through the same casework/PS.

BTW, I had a goal to complete a Pass amp by 50 and I accomplished that with 7 days to spare! :D

BK

16m2f7c.jpg

Thanks guys for the comments - means a lot! I'm super impressed with the qualities of the M2. What a gem of an amp.

I have the F4, F5 and F6 in partial states of completion and they'll all rotate through the same casework/PS.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I think you will go keep coming back to the M2 after building the others. I have built 4 of the FW clones. For serious listening with SS I use my M2. It could also depend on the kind of speakers you are using.