• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

o2 parts canada

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
$30 Kit only as per the BOM
- Upgraded to metal knob
- includes collets for solderless gain change
- black jacks, black buttons

$20 B2-080 case, I have most colors

$25 AC Adapter + batteries

FREE PCB with $5 donation to diyaudio.com

$15 front panel for o2, black with natural engraving (from the groupbuy)

plus shipping cost to your location

Last edited:
Wanted to post an update that although I ran into issue with first kit jtk was quick to fix I got it built today and enjoying it right now. Thank you, jtktam.

A heads up that the parts in the kit are from before the november 2011 revisions. The revisions aren't anything vital and you can always buy the different components if you want. But it was a PITA when sorting out the parts. For reference in the kit you'll more than likely get (I'm sure he'll get the updated components at some point) R25 is 2.7M, R9 is 40K, C6 and C7 are .22uf (the same as C10, C15, C17, and C18)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.