• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Headphone Amplifier PCBs (Round 2)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
95% of round 2 orders (current spreadsheet in my sig) have been shipped. Some more will be shipped tomorrow and if I run out of boards then the remaining will be shipped whenever the next batch comes in.

I take it no one from the US has already received their boards from Round 2? Just wondering, as I am getting antsy and want to start building.

I have a brand new AKG K701 that is just yearning to be heard!

I take it no one from the US has already received their boards from Round 2? Just wondering, as I am getting antsy and want to start building.

I have a brand new AKG K701 that is just yearning to be heard!

Haven't heard any US chaps receive their boards - they must still be whizzing their way around the world.

I have updated the spreadsheet (link in my sig). Any issues/oversights, then let me know.

I am out of stock until the end of next week.

Cheers!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.