• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Headphone Amplifier GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Rightio, just updated myself with this thread. I'm just going to adapt the spreadsheet into the same format as the old one and I'll post it up (including prices). Since I already have some boards here, there won't be too long a wait for you to receive them once you have paid.

Just to confirm, all of the boards from the first GB are posted out (either to the individuals or the distributors), and so we are essentially starting round 2.

I will make a new thread for roung 2 to keep things a bit clearer for myself and the others involved.

P.S. I'm glad to hear the baords have started arriving ok!

Rightio, just updated myself with this thread. I'm just going to adapt the spreadsheet into the same format as the old one and I'll post it up (including prices). Since I already have some boards here, there won't be too long a wait for you to receive them once you have paid.

Just to confirm, all of the boards from the first GB are posted out (either to the individuals or the distributors), and so we are essentially starting round 2.

I will make a new thread for roung 2 to keep things a bit clearer for myself and the others involved.

P.S. I'm glad to hear the baords have started arriving ok!

ok olli, thanks for all

cheers

@BionicSniper: any decisions on your offer for the BOM, whether it is to just share your modified list or start a group buy? I've got 2 PCBs and 1 front panel on the way, but no parts yet (you know the cart before the horse!)

Whatever you decide is fine of course, and as usual much appreciated.

Samer

@BionicSniper: any decisions on your offer for the BOM, whether it is to just share your modified list or start a group buy? I've got 2 PCBs and 1 front panel on the way, but no parts yet (you know the cart before the horse!)

Whatever you decide is fine of course, and as usual much appreciated.

Samer

Again, Samer speaks my mind. I don't mind adding a few bucks to make the quest worthwhile to whomever picks it up. Only premium parts counts though...

Brgds

If you guys really want I can do a parts GB. I used all of the premium parts but left everything the same values.

The issue is that it is really only a savings of 2-3 dollars after shipping, and I am not sure if that is worth the additional time that it takes to get the parts to everyone. I will however share my list! As of right now everything is in stock.

Parts

If you guys really want I can do a parts GB. I used all of the premium parts but left everything the same values.

The issue is that it is really only a savings of 2-3 dollars after shipping, and I am not sure if that is worth the additional time that it takes to get the parts to everyone. I will however share my list! As of right now everything is in stock.

Parts

What are the upgrades? are you simply talking about the desktop version? Are these the defaults on the most recent BOM?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.