• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Headphone Amplifier GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Olli. Thanks for the effort to organize the GB.

I'd be interested in 1 X (EU)

Perhaps with the Jokeners suggested option - sending my stuff to him to be packaged in "O2 amp parts GB, EU" thingy.

A quote from Jokener: "You can also not order his PCBs through me, please contact him via his thread for any PCB orders.
And if you ask him nicely, he might ship your PCB(s) to me and I will forward them with an order you have placed with me.
That way shipping can be combined and all your stuff arrives at the same time."

I assume I'd need to confirm from him if it's still OK by him. Could you PM me to state "how much and to whom for the boards" using PayPal? I'll try to look for the answer myself, but it's seems quite a cumbersome task at first glance...

Oh, and thanks with a pretty please.

Last edited:
Could you PM me to state "how much and to whom for the boards" using PayPal?
Olli will update the spreadsheet that's linked in the signature of each of his posts with your order and the amount that you owe him. His PayPal email address is also in the spreadsheet, along with some instructions.

(According to the spreadsheet, 1 PCB shipped inside Europe is £3.55 incl. PayPal fees or £3.19 excl. fees, so you can actually send him this amount right away without having to wait for him to update the spreadsheet.)

Last edited:
Hi again everyone,

I know the spreadsheet hasn't been updated for a couple of days - if you don't see your order up there or that I have changed you to 'paid' then don't worry. I should have time this afternoon so I'll do it then.

I have been noting all of the orders and payments as they have been coming in, so thank you very much :)

p.s. nope, no one is too late (yay!). The GB will stay open until the final proto is ready (Monday or Tuesday, last I heard).

Okey doke, just updated the spreadsheet (the PDF is lagging behind a touch, just just make sure the info I have in the spreadsheet is correct first).

According to my sums, about 85% of people have paid. If you are in that majority then many thanks fly out your way. If not, then hop to it.

A special mention goes out to the guy who thoughtfully suggested I put some of his 'tip' into getting some crisps with my beer. A superb suggestion which I will indeed be doing!! :up:

Ollie ,
Would like 1 board to the US.
Thanks for your efforts.
Jack C.

Added

Ok Everyone, Let's see if we can break the 700 barrier! (682 at last update of the spreadsheet).

I've just sent payment for 10 more Olli, please add it to my total. I've got a feeling I might need them.

Thanks for all your effort.
JD

693 now :S Payment received and appreciated.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.