• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Headphone Amplifier GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@ Ollie1324:
Thanks for the efford. But going through all 31 pages, I did not see what kind of spec's the PCB's are gone be. Like do the have silkscreening, soldermask, what color, trace thickness etc.

@General:
Although the amp is cheap it will cost you a lot of time to go through all that reading :)

Phew - just updated my spreadsheet with all the new orders. I'll be posting the new names on the online spreadsheet after I finish this post.

At the moment, specs are fairly standard - 1.6mm thickness, green soldermask, white silk screen, 2oz tracks. I'm talking with BlueFusion and we are going to have a look at prices for black soldermask and immersion gold finish. If it is only a nominal increase in price, he says he will top up the fund himself so that we can all get super pretty boards.

US Distributor And GB?

Did you find someone to coordinate PCB's for the US yet? Any chance of a Mouser GB? Now to really push my luck, any chance I could do this with a money order (to the US distributor)? I read the PayPal user agreement and I really don't care for what was in it (that's why I don't have one). Thanks.

I do indeed have a US distributpor (studeb).

I have updated the spreadsheet with the new postage costs for US/CAN orders and am happy to report that they are slightly reduced from before.

Phat Daddy - if you get in touch with studeb you might be able to sort out an alternative method of payment. I believe he has just left for his holiday though so I don't know how prompt he will be replying.

GROUP BUY UPDATE: PAYMENTS FOR ALL ORDERS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED. PLEASE PAY PROMPTLY TO AVOID DELAYING THE GB. CHEERS!

Screwed up and didn't leave my user name in the paypal notes. My real name is James Treszoks so you should see the payment coming from there. Sorry about that :)

Lovely - thanks a lot James.

How can we know you received the payment successfully? Thanks a lot for the GB.

I have emailed a lot of people with my thanks but unfortunately not everyone.

I'll get around to updating the online spreadsheet so that it shows who I (think) I have received payment from.

olli1324 - Just paypaled. Using a credit card nothing under the send money "purchase" tab was showing the option for seller paying the fees. Under the "personal" tab though "send payment" came up with the option. That appears to be the transaction fee from an info link it gives, but not clear to me if it included the cross-border and currency conversion fees (I'm sending in pounds from USD).

If you get hit with a fee let me know and I'll send another paypal to cover. :)

@ Ollie1324:
Thanks for the efford. But going through all 31 pages, I did not see what kind of spec's the PCB's are gone be. Like do the have silkscreening, soldermask, what color, trace thickness etc.

@General:
Although the amp is cheap it will cost you a lot of time to go through all that reading :)

Jelly, have you seen the O2 Summary? It's just one fairly short page with links to everything. That way you can only read what you care about.

The PCB specs are in the readme.txt file with the PC board gerbers. You can find all the design documents in the O2 Resources section. I'll add a note to that effect because they are sort of hidden. :eek:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.