• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Damn it! I'm too late to the party :S I've been looking for a european group buy for the O2 for a while now (because I want to evade the huge import taxes here in Belgium).

and now I've missed it with a couple of days

If anyone wants to opt out, plz let me know and I'd gladly take over.

I have moved to another place since I paid for the GB. Imagine my surprise when I visited my old post office and they had the package with parts for me. I was not bragging here in forum about the lost money, so my attitude must have paid off :) Lack of communication was boring, but I am satisfied with the goods I finally received. That's it - end of the story.

As far as my planning goes, ALL of the shipments are out.
If someone has not received theirs yet, please PM me.
I entered all shipment tracking numbers into my "Parcel"-App on the iPhone.
It shows all shipments as delivered or handed over to local mail companies.
[Taiwan doesn't offer online-tracking for example (for shipments from Germany via DHL), but the shipments are still traceable upon request at the post office.]

Very few shipments were missing single components, where Timpert, Jelle and myself have misplaced a resistor or so.
These will of course be shipped separately at no extra charge.
I will then notify you once they are in the mail, which will happen ASAP.

A few members have already purchased some of the remaining kits via PM.
All of those orders have been shipped as well, with all but one of them already delivered.
So if anybody needs a kit, enclosure, transformer, PCB and/or solder/wick... I have all of them ready to ship within one business day.

I took a chance hoping I could still get the parts through the group buy. It would make it so much easier than getting all parts from Mouser, the PCB from JDS Labs and the transformer from ... Ummmm god knows where!!!

Sent a PM for :
1x. parts kit
1x. Transformer
1x. PCB
All to be shipped to Canada

Oh yeah and it's my first time here, first post, first group buy and first build. So green... Hope you guys'll play nice

Alright, my parts are on route. I want to thank Jokener for making this so easy.

I need some help though, I need to find a transformer that will work in Canada (110v). But other than the voltage, I have no clue what specs I'm looking for. Could someone point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Is the one in the BOM ( 14-20 VAC >= 200 mA Wall Transformer 2.1 x 5.5 mm 13.5 VAC min ) the one for North America?

I promise I'll get better at this I got myself a couple of books to refresh my memory. I used to know my way around a circuit board in my teen, now it's all a bit fuzzy and I wouldn't want to get the wrong one.

Thanks for your help guys.

Hey Jokener,

Can you please tell me how much it would cost to get all the materials I which go into the O2 and shipping to UK? I mean Kit, enclosure, pcb, (not transformer, solder) just anything you know ends up in the actual amp to make it more clear. And please also an estimate delivery time.

Cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.