• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, its done and over with and we can all move on.
Nobody here went too far in a way that was absolutely beyond what would be considered reasonable.
(One person became very insulting in private conversations, but that was nobody that posted here lately.)
And especially in qusp's case, the bluefusion-debacle certainly didn't serve as the best preamble.

The shipments of the past week and the fact that I will be able to ship many more orders very shortly should put everything back on track.
There is a short list of people that have had issues that are unresolved as of yet.
Those will all be taken care of without exception as my intention is not to provide almost everybody with their parts, but everybody. Without almost...

Best regards,
Jokener

as you know very well diyAudio is a hobby and organizing group buys is a pain in the neck! You risk flaming for a marginal monetary gain, everything always take the triple of the time you expected (you should know as I have bought some very nicely matched mosfets from you;)), and audio DIY'ers have zero patience......

yes i do indeed know that and thats why i waited as long as i did without any reply and many delivery dates come and gone without saying anything even though i was getting no replies to my queries in the thread or by email. it was never about the money, as ive repeated over and over, nor the time really, it was about the complete lack of communication, which is something i never do.

regarding my mosfet GB, i didnt take anyones money and only charged people when they were ready. the money i got from the small group did not come close to covering the time and investment, which went before getting any funds from people, the items that were paid for in advance and charged at cost (not the mosfets) were available to anyone who wanted them. so its not really the greatest comparison. but yes i take your point

Last edited:
I think Jokener was badly treated by qusp. And for what? A single enclosure?!?!?!

qusp could at least have been gracious rather than aggressive. And then after the refund to mention that he was about to escalate: really not right.

what? I mentioned i would escalate if nothing happened about the refund because i was still getting incomplete or no reply still after i had started the dispute on just about the very last day i could even make a dispute, not after the refund.

the only post i made after the refund was to make sure it was known in here by others who are in the same situation, or had been following, that the refund had been given and to wish him well with the rest of the GB and his family issues... is this not gracious? maybe you have another definition of gracious.....

Last edited:
thanks Jokener: just posting in here to note to the other guys, that i have received the refund. i almost considered taking the case if it had shown up, but didnt get any indication that the blue B3 was with the others that are not far away.

good luck with the rest of the GB, hopefully its smoother sailing from here in this and your personal life

did some misunderstand the above as a threat of nearly escalating? guys please read more carefully before making your comments.....

the order was for a blue B3 case..... which if it had shown up before i finally got the refund (another nearly 2 weeks after asking for it), i would have almost considered taking the item and dropping the dispute if i was given some proof of its existence or a shipping notice i.e 'taking the case' ha wow is all i can say

and yes mctavish, easy to have a bad taste, still not over yet, still some refunds not given in that fiasco

Last edited:
sorry for another post Jokener, i missed the edit, but i replied to the people insulting me first before seeing your post. thanks for being reasonable there in your post above, because i feel ive been more than reasonable, given the hard time youve been having it would have been easy to just let people (fanbois) distract from it by insulting me because they jumped the gun without actually understanding the content of my post. All the info to do so was clearly stated in the last page or 2, as well as in all my previous posts ie. not a kit but a case/enclosure, chassis whatever, but it seems some are easily confused.

anyway the purpose of my post was a message of goodwill, for which i have been demonized for. i wish you smooth sailing from now on, no hard feelings, but yeah bad news is better than no news mate, i'm sure you would handle the situation (not just me) differently if you had the chance to do over.

cheers, i'll leave you to your champions :rolleyes:

Hi McTavish,

right now I have lost count of the component kits.
(To avoid misunderstandings, I have set aside the units already paid for. But two components changed from the first GB to the second and I purchased the components to update those 'old' kits. but that's not done yet and I don't know the quantity of my stock off the top of my head. Again, for all the orders until now, the are enough kits.)

I have added your new order to the spreadsheet.
Just pay when you are ready or know that I have the components/cases.

Best regards,
Jokener

I had ordered a few more than I needed at the time I ordered them.
Also, I can get them from Farnell in 10-packs (10 of the same color and size).
And if the total number of orders for any item eclipses the number quoted in the disclaimer in the PDF, then I will order as well.
Since this is a GB and everybody would like the benefit of low prices, I can't order single cases or component kits.
(Because everybody could do that themselves.)

But since I am slowly building up a small stock of parts, I aim to minimize the wait times.

I'll report the case-situation once the cases arrive here.
The first of three packages should have been delivered today with the rest coming in between Friday and Monday.
(That is my expectation. I will post updates as things progress.)

Best regards,
Jochen

got my stuff too. very nicely packed.

I ended up having an extra pcb. Ill check if I ordered the second one and if not Ill send you the money jochen.

thanks again for the efford.:)

Edit: I only requested 1 pcb. Sending the money now.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.