• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Still waiting for some missing components of 2 kits and an extra trafo from the FIRST GB that never arrived... Jokener doesn't answer to my PMs and mails too. I can't open a dispute on PayPal because I paid as "Personal", so I don't have any choice other than wait and hope he keeps his promises. I've been waiting for nearly 2 months since I paid for the extra trafo, and as I said I haven't received neither the trafo nor the missing components.

If I were you, I'd open a PayPal claim if I could, and I wouldn't place any new order to Jokener...

@everybody: The PDF is now up to date and should be accessible.
So if your order is highlighted in green, your shipment has gone out.
They should arrive within the next days, depending on your location and the transit time.
(Up to 10 days is common, but some people have seen transit times that were longer. And since its quite a few shipments, at least some will arrive very shortly and you will read about it here and have the definite peace of mind to know things are on their way.)

The cases have still not arrived and I have now given the dealer a deadline to deliver until next Friday.
That is still a long time, but I paid them for the cases and if I want to be able to force them to refund me the cases, I need to give them an "acceptable time" to deliver.
It is really a shame this didnt work out, especially since its not a lot cheaper than the Farnell-sourced cases from the last GB.
I would happily offer everybody a refund on the cases, but I have paid them myself and now I need to get them (or the money) back before I can do anything.
If anybody were willing to pay the shipping cost twice, I would be more than happy to ship the cases at a later time and the rest right away.

@Kalin: I have responded to your emails.
If you did not receive my answer about resolving this, please PM me.
I have made some room in my mailbox again (500 messages is full quite fast), so there should be no problem.

@Jeremy: I have contacted you as well and I am very sorry for the delay.
(The rest is in the message.)

Best regards,
Jochen

P.S.: I have lots of PCBs (hundreds) in stock and can ship them withing a day and I have spare compnent kits that I can ship.
Also available are solder and wick (10x each), so those could be added without waiting for the next Mouser-order as well.

I have just clarified to skunark that the deliveries were not from this GB, but from the first and from PM-orders.
However, shipments should start arriving in the coming days. (At least for the folks highlighted in green.)

Also, as a start, I have uploaded pictures from the new PCB's and the 'new' shipping boxes.
(The boxes have been sitting here for a while, but they are much better to protect your orders than the padded envelopes used before.)
I just realised that it might be a good idea to show a picture with more than 6 PCB's in it, so that will follow tomorrow.

Best regards,
Jokener

Order adjustment and short shipping.

Jokener, please add 1 x PCB, 1 x Kit to my order and short ship the order, I will pay a second lot of postage to cover the case when they arrive.

So I guess my running total cost should be:

2 x PCB @ 8 = 16
2 x Kit @ 25 = 50
1 x Case @ 20 = 20
Postage = 10
By the look of things the case (backorder) should cost 5 euro to post. And the twin kits should cost 5 Euro so if my assumptions are right total postage should be about 10 euro.

Total owed = 96 Euro. Paid = 63, balance = 33 owing for the lot. To cover the immediate shipping of everything except the case you need

2 x PCB @ 8 = 16
2 x Kit @ 25 = 50
1 x Post @ 5 = 5
Total = 71

Leaving 25 to cover the case and its postage.

As you have concerns about the case supply, I am reluctant to pay for the cases and its postage until you hear back from the supplier.

So if you can please confirm my figures and send the 2 x kits and 2 x PCB's ASAP, then I can be building. Once you know about the case supply I will send you their costs to.

In the meantime I will send you the (71-63) 8 euro to cover the short shipment.

Does that make sense?

I am going in for surgery soon (2 weeks) and wanted to have the amp to make the hospital stay better by a mixture of morphine and tunes. Pink Floyd and free hospital drip-fed narcotics.

Tony

In my paypal escalations Jokener claims there have been deliveries from this group buy? Has anyone received goods?

Hey Skunark, how did you get Paypal to tell you anything? I have an escalated complaint with them on another matter where I was blatantly ripped off, fail to supply or answer emails, but they (paypal) are not saying. Nothing about even making contact with the seller or what might had been said.

How did you do it?

Tony

@everybody: The PDF is now up to date and should be accessible.
So if your order is highlighted in green, your shipment has gone out.
They should arrive within the next days, depending on your location and the transit time.
(Up to 10 days is common, but some people have seen transit times that were longer. And since its quite a few shipments, at least some will arrive very shortly and you will read about it here and have the definite peace of mind to know things are on their way.)

Any reason why mine is still blue? I only have PCB/kit ordered.
Thanks

@Roulston: Yes, that makes sense :)
I will try to get your order out tomorrow afternoon, otherwise it will be out Saturday morning.
Of course you could pay for the case by the time it gets here.
(I will add that in the comment-field of the PDF, just so you don't wonder.)

@pby: Yes, the reason is that I didn't notice you had no case.
-> I'll pack it up and take it to the post office together with Roulston's order.

Best regards,
Jokener

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Hey Skunark, how did you get Paypal to tell you anything? I have an escalated complaint with them on another matter where I was blatantly ripped off, fail to supply or answer emails, but they (paypal) are not saying. Nothing about even making contact with the seller or what might had been said.

How did you do it?

Tony

If I understand the process right, you have 45 days to dispute, once disputed you are required to wait another 20 days for the other party to resolve the dispute or escalate it. You can then that Paypal will actually review the dispute. Other other party will get emails of this and they can respond if need be. You might check your paypal account for any messages.

Jokener
Could you please add me to your order list. I would like it to be sent out with your next mailing if possible, so I won't have any of the enclosures.
I would like the following order:
2x component kits
2x pcbs
with postage to New Zealand
I think that adds up to 66 EUR in parts plus 5 EUR postage? If you could confirm, I'll paypal it.

If I understand the process right, you have 45 days to dispute, once disputed you are required to wait another 20 days for the other party to resolve the dispute or escalate it. You can then that Paypal will actually review the dispute. Other other party will get emails of this and they can respond if need be. You might check your paypal account for any messages.

Thanks Skunark, I have to want a little longer then I guess.

Jelle, thanks for the kind thoughts. As I will be recovering for several months with the radio therapy etc my musics library just might keep me sane, well relatively.

still no refund Jokener.... even though the message in the resolution center in paypal said yesterday the refund was happening; so you were on there, logged into paypal, looking at the dispute, took the time to send a message, but no refund?..whats up with that?

Sewars, I have spent a little too much on music lately, Ali Farka Toure, Samba Toure, Ry Cooder, Sara K, Rebecca Pidgeon, the Pink Floyd Discovery set, Trentemoller and Ledfoot will keep me busy and balance my complete collection of Tom Waits and Nick Cave. Damn, an iPad, iTunes or HDTracks, and money just disapears as fast as space on drives.

And Paypal came though today with not only finding in my favour, but the cash as well.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.