• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, it's now 11 days since Jokener last posted on here, that seems a long time for someone running a big group buy like this. Has anyone managed to contact him? Let's all hope he is OK.

Remember, if you've made a payment by Paypal, you have only 45 days from your payment date to raise a refund claim if your goods don't arrive...

people dont forget we just had the christmas and new years. he still might be on holidays w/o access to a computer..
Im getting closer to my end of 45 days but I think I will bite the bullet in this case. In the end if he is on holidays, surely having his account blocked wont help with the gb.

ive been patient for a month, sorry ive run out of patience waiting for a case i dont need that badly and he still hasnt replied. if i dont get an indication its shipped in the next couple of days i have to cover myself and start the paypal claim process before the 30 days is up, or i lose that option. as lorriman has said i dont have to push it through straight away, but i cannot just leave it.

@qusp - I realize the case itself is not so much the issue as is a lack of communication here, but in any event B3 enclosures are currently available at 'element 14 australia' at a reasonably good price considering free delivery in 4-5 days.

BOX ENCLOSURES|B3-080BL.|ENCLOSURE, INSTRUMENT, ALUMINUM | element14 Australia

why would i buy a second enclosure at full farnell extortion mode pricing, when i dont really need the first one and i've already paid for that?.

sorry i'm not buying this 11 days without access to a computer because of holidays without any warning, and even if that were the case, to do that while you have all these orders outstanding would be just as irresponsible; now we also find out there is also monies and goods owed from the last group too. looks like we have another O2 group buy organiser in the wind

perhaps something unfortunate has happened, I truly hope not for his sake and ours. but unless in a coma to just leave the gb swinging in the wind is still not so hot.

@everybody: There were some very urgent private things I had to tend to.
That, and missing Mouser-components, caused a delay on my side.
I will try to tend to almost everything over the course of today.

This should not have happened.

If you would like to contact me, please use my email address.
(Open the PDF in my signature, and replace the '@web.de' with '@me.com'.)
These emails are coming in directly on my iPhone, so I can respond faster.

Best regards and many apologies,
Jokener

P.S.: Did I mention the Mouser shipments and PCB's already arrived (with cases coming in shortly)?
I am waiting for two components from Mouser, but the rest is in sorting right now.

Of course I can understand the people that put the PayPal payment on hold.
But there have been more than 100 people that already received their kits from me.
I am definately not trying to take anybody's without sending them their goods!

P.P.S: I also cleared my DIYaudio inbox.
If you want to reach me more directly, open the PDF and replace the '@web.de' with '@me.com'.
Those go directly to my cellphone and can be answered more quickly.

thanks for the update Jokener, I hope you'll excuse my suspicion at your extended absence after what has gone down in the Australian O2 group buy. all the same sorry for jumping the gun.

i'm glad you are ok, however do i understand that the case I ordered ~6 weeks ago and paid for 1month ago is still not there and still without a specified time apart from the same 'shortly'? cant say i'm too excited about that, but i'm both glad you are ok and glad there is not another mess associated with the O2

the 'organiser' bluefusion, still owes money to the group, some parts not delivered, kits only just shipped and only now because somebody else stood in and now HE is owed money for postage and outstanding parts, plugpacks are still outstanding. basically the 'organiser' (term used loosely because he is more aptly called a disorganiser) was completely useless at best and a crook at worst. we found out too late that this is not the first time he has done this. he went missing for a month or so, screwed up some parts orders, didnt make other parts orders at all until months late, while he used the groups money for his own ends. the order for the panels was very late and the plugpacks have not been bought at all; numbers of the panels that have only just started arriving are damaged or of shoddy quality. kits ordered september/october last year were only just delivered locally this last week due to intervention, he had bought a lot of the parts but they sat around at his place for months

He is too much of a coward to even post or answer in the thread for the last few months, preferring to watch the thread without logging in and 'communicate' by sending text messages to a couple of members, which mostly consist of more lies and broken promises.

theres lots more, but too long a story to go into here. i suggest having a read of the thread if you want to know. it is likely we will be getting the law involved, as he claims he is a 'poor student' so how he will come up with 500-1000aud we dont know.

he must not be allowed to do this again, previous incidents involving Bluefusion when he was just a teenager 2-3 years ago, have been to do with international forums, so it was difficult for his debtors to chase him up due to him being protected by his parents and also due to difficulties in prosecuting over international boundaries. this time however he was stupid enough to try it with his countrymen and thus, we have the full force of the law behind us if it comes to that. hes not much of a mastermind either, so wont be hard to prove his guilt

i suggest googling 'bluefusion scammer' you will get a number of results

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.