• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ah, that is a really good price. They definitely have 2.1mm centre positive barrel plugs on them, do they?

To be honest I am not 100% sure. I bought these expecting that I might have to replace the plugs but happily I have found that they work fine as-is.

There are no polarity markings - does plug polarity makes sense in an AC situation? Not sure it does but then I am a beginner on all this. The transformer measures the same on my multimeter whichever way around I connect the probes.

The plugs look like 2.1mm on a schoolboy ruler but difficult to say for sure. What I can say is the plug feels like a perfect mechanical fit with the standard bill of materials power socket; and it fits snuggly and securely as built with the group-buy faceplate.

Hope that helps!

@everybody: There were some very urgent private things I had to tend to.
That, and missing Mouser-components, caused a delay on my side.
I will try to tend to almost everything over the course of today.

If you would like to contact me, please use my email address.
(Open the PDF in my signature, and replace the '@web.de' with '@me.com'.)
These emails are coming in directly on my iPhone, so I can respond faster.

Best regards and many apologies,
Jokener

I have to write here, since I e-mailed you, pmd you, but haven't been able to get any sort of replies in days, I have 2 more days to start a paypal dispute(and I will, if I wont get any confirmation that i will receive my package, or my money), because I've payed you a long time ago, but no kit,pcb,enclosure of transformer was received, or any message that there is any sort of problem.

Thanks, sorry for my English.

start the dispute regardless of what he says if you havent received the item before the 45 days is up, otherwise it could simplky be another false promise. i find it difficult to believe that so many packages that have been sent are not arriving. he just posts in here or the other thread when things start to get ugly and then nothing happens. i started my dispute already due to lack of contact, reliable information, or shipping notice and was promised a refund 2 days ago, but nothing has been refunded, i mean its not hard to hiut the refund button, so given the continued issues with my order and pretty much any order at all made in the last couple of months, i dont know that undisclosed 'family issues' quite cut it.

I've asked for a tracking number, and for a picture of my package, so I can be absolutely be sure, that the address is correct, guess what, didn't get either of them, he sad he'd ship my package on Saturday, it should have arrived by now, Hungary is not far from Germany..., still waiting.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.