• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@Jokener: Just to let you know I'm still creeping around... No money has arrived on my bank account yet. International transfers usually take about 3 working days according to my bank's website, so if you submitted the payment on Saturday, it will not arrive on my account before Thursday. So no worries on my side.

Hi Timpert,

I handed in a paper money order on Saturday.
According to my bank, they usually send out the money within two or three days.
And then it is supposed to take another one or two days to arrive in your account.
Send me a PM if its not there by Friday, then I'll check if there are any problems.
(My local branch is updating their computer systems right now, but paper money orders are supposed to be unaffected, as they get processed elsewhere...)
I already included the estimated shipping costs, but if shipping is more expensive, I'll of course send the difference...

Regards,
Jokener

Not really...
I have started packaging the parts, but I haven't gotten very far.
Still trying to figure out a way to organize all the bags on the table :)
Because right now it takes me 10+ minutes to package and double-check single kit.

Timpert will surely post here once the money gets to him and once the manufacturer gets the parts to him...

Regards,
Jokener

@ Jokener: So you used a paper form? Then it will probably support at least 20 cups of coffee before someone knocks one over, inspects the form and sees it is actually a transaction. Then it has to dry before they are able to proceed. The moral of this story: I'm still waiting for, but not worried about, the money.

@ all: I just called the transformer company, and they said that they forwarded the cables (they had arrived one week ago) to the manufacturing plant, and that the plant had already been waiting for them in order to proceed. So the guesstimate is that they might be ready by the end of this week, and available for me by next week. This is an estimate, so exact times might vary.

Not really...
I have started packaging the parts, but I haven't gotten very far.
Still trying to figure out a way to organize all the bags on the table :)
Because right now it takes me 10+ minutes to package and double-check single kit.

Timpert will surely post here once the money gets to him and once the manufacturer gets the parts to him...

Regards,
Jokener

Just to make sure. According to your books - did my board arrive to you from Olli safe and sound and will it make it to the package as well..?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.