Nview z115 or Lilliput

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an Nview Z115 that I was going to build into a projector, but now I'm wondering if the 7" Lilliput would be better. What are the opinions of the pros? Would it be totally worth it to sell the Nview panel and get a Lilliput XGA? The Nview seems to work fine but if the other is much better I would rather build around it.

corryn00- Well I'll have to decide if I can aford the lilliput first. Does anyone know how long the shipping usually takes to get to US? With the cheapest shipping. I'm waiting for one more fresnel to get here so I can decide if the z115 is going to work. I have 3 old Delta IV lenses from an old rear projection TV I bought 20 years ago and it finally died about 2 months ago so I decided to build a proj out of the parts from it and an old 3M OHP I got at a thrift store (it has 600w halogen bulb). Got the z115 on ebay for $85.00

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.