Now Playing + What are you listening to?

Currently listening to Internet radio from shoutcast.com, channel Chillout Ambient Psy from the first page. I have been quite pleased with the music of that channel.

Listening with http://www.nokia.com/770 Nokia 770 Internet Tablet and Sennheiser HD-600 headphones at work.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I don't have today my music RS-MMC with me (the current MMC in the device is empty), so I am listening to Internet radio. Internet radio is more useful than before now since I can listen the streams everywhere I can connect with a fast connection, meaning WLAN in practise.

Chris Duarte, Texas sugar....
Happened to get this cd by coincidence! What a rush. Its like listening to Led Zeppelin 1 in another fashion!!! That guy can really squize his guitar:D I just love that kind of stuff. Just listen to track 5 "Shiloh"!! I thought that Jimmy Page had respawned:D :D Chris Duarte is definately my man. Those Texans can really do their stuff:)

Steen.

I am listening to these albums right now:D Take a look at the pic!
I had those Vinyl's for like 8usd at the local fleamarket today:) They are all in nearly mint condition! Not a schratch. The guy selling them did claim to have taken good care of them :D He is so right!! How often do find Led Zep in perfect condition????
When looking all the time you have to strike lucky at some point, I guess this was my luck:) What do you think guy's??

Steen:cool:

Attachments

• todays_harvest.jpg
    todays_harvest.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 273