• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

NOTICE: Planet10 operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear Dave is waking up a bit.

Ruth should pamper herself while she can!

Chuckling inside to remember that he was polite and even complimentary in response to seeing pics of my somewhat over-the-top, big, multi-driver open baffle speakers.

We had a bit of snow in the Puget Sound area, but no 30cm worth(had to do the math to figure that out---backward Yankee here)

We got about 30cm of snow over the last 2 days.

All the local Shibas would love to have all that snow. It's pretty much all gone now from Vic.

She will need some help clearing that 100m+ driveway.

I think the neighbor might have a Bobcat.

Good to hear Dave is waking up a bit.

He's really chomping at the bit to get on with the next surgery.

jeff

Ruth will likely have missed a couple of days visits due to the weather - that twisty little goat trail gets mighty treacherous when the temp wavers either side of freezing. Frozen slush + narrow paved shoulders = skating rink + demo derby .

I hope to stop by on him this evening, and if he can't already feel all the positive energy directed his way, will certainly let him know.

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery, Dave. Having spent five months in hospital last year ... I had to learn to walk again ... I know how important it can be to know people are with you all the way. And we are.

I'm a little surprised to hear there is no public WiFi at the hospital.

Last edited:
Maybe even some nice Village Restaurant grade soup & salad or rice bowls? Those need to stay on the menu.

Do you know he's gone for almost 5 weeks without a coffee of any type?

I've told him he's on more than a few folks' minds - although I'm not sure if his "Spidysense" has yet tuned into all the good vibes, so squeeze your loved ones a little tighter my friends, and that should break the miasma that can start rolling in like a December morning mist bordering on freezing rain.
Yah- we've had some more fickle wet coast late autumn weather again, and I'm starting to wax a bit philosophical here- which trust me, is all anyone needs to think about getting waxed.

That's for a totally other persona and forum login;)

Best wishes to Dave and Ruth...

I became aware of this situation some time ago but out of respect and the need for privacy did not further this information at the behest of some very close and caring people in Dave's life. As it appears to be common knowledge now, I'll add my name to the public best wishes ...

Status
Not open for further replies.