• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi all,

I was back from china, PCB gerber file will start to print the FR4 2.0mm thickness PCB tomorrow. need 10days arrived my hand. I will call my production line to start up the remain procedure immediately.

stefanobilliani--Assembled V.3 151a DAC extra chip adapter PCB.
14 matched MKP caps. CD controler kit.EMS. Extra one pc TDA1541A.

Eddy Andra Anwar,-DAC v3 kit wth CS8414,Extra 8412-IS chips (with adapter & gold pins).Extra tda1541a(matched ate code only!!)EMS.14 pcs close match MKP 0.1uf caps. ( BTW, What is your code in diyaudio.com? pls let me know.

Woon Seong Pang- CD rom kit money arrived. so..... now your order were, pls check,,,,,DAC v3 kit full assembled
CS8414 & 8412-IS chips (with adapter & gold pins)EMS
(new) CD Controller Kit .

pls check any mistake or not, I not like to make any diyers unhappy.

thx

thomas

Hi all,

photos show was the ultimate ver.3 TDA1541a w/USB2.0 receiver.
ultra power supply with 9 section too. Very low noise, I use headphone & earphone to test already.

This is funish look, but all the parts was cheap one, when mass production will much better.

TDA1541a Ver.3 W/ USB 2.0 receiver in sony's imagestation

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2105567327

thx

thomas

Hi all order diyers,

Before I post the dac, I will groups totally how many DIyers lov 627, how many diyers love 797.

don't worry for this.

U wll get this happy.

Pls all prepare one 16~0~16V 35Va power trans on hand, don't use round core, not good.
RS had some isolated small power transformer 110V X2 parallel two side
110~0 110~0

16~0 16~0

two winding was sperate two bobbin to isolated the noise.
I had try to ask for factory to produce. price is good for one USD 10.5 per one 40VA, but worse was the postage. so I forget this.
also use copper foil to double shielding is reeally good.

The sample I test was quite good. I use headphone & still hadn't heard any noise.

thx

thomas

tube-lover said:
Hi all order diyers,

Before I post the dac, I will groups totally how many DIyers lov 627, how many diyers love 797.

don't worry for this.

U wll get this happy.

Pls all prepare one 16~0~16V 35Va power trans on hand, don't use round core, not good.
RS had some isolated small power transformer 110V X2 parallel two side
110~0 110~0

16~0 16~0

two winding was sperate two bobbin to isolated the noise.
I had try to ask for factory to produce. price is good for one USD 10.5 per one 40VA, but worse was the postage. so I forget this.
also use copper foil to double shielding is reeally good.

The sample I test was quite good. I use headphone & still hadn't heard any noise.

thx

thomas

That would be not easy 16V isn't a standart value here for secondary winding of R-core trafo. We have 0-15V than 0-18V for next step.....The only solution I see is to go for an extra trafo in a factory, and than it will be à EI trafo. Ring will not be suit has i read it.

Marc

hi marc,

That would be not easy 16V isn't a standart value here for secondary winding of R-core trafo. We have 0-15V than 0-18V for next step.....The only solution I see is to go for an extra trafo in a factory, and than it will be ?EI trafo. Ring will not be suit has i read it.

U can try 15~0~15 first,thats enough. I was worry the input voltage of your home is really arrived the really voltage, such as 0~220, actuall is 0~207~210. so I choose 16~0~16 will better.

So not worry for this & ty the power trans in your hand first.

hi dw8083,

Are there balanced outputs in v3 or plans for balanced out in the future?

pls visit this line to take a full look of the ultimate ver.3, include USB receiver, the Balance input was seperate another pulse input trans exclude the other input such as rca & BNC, its a really balance input, not SE.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2105567327

this is a full assemble kit.

Balance output looks must use transformer output or really parallel DAC with 4 IV will have real balance output stage.

thx

thomas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.