• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is the payment received diyers.

hi,quote:

All paid diyers pls check the contain of your order any mistake or not!!!!!!:

1. Julien_M--DAC v3 kit
- CS8414 and 8412-IS chips (with adapter & gold pins)
- EMS, Nano pulse trans+11.2896 TCXO.

2. MGH-- v. 3 DAC kit, additional CS8412-IS chip with adapter & gold pins. Additional 8 TDA1541A chips. 14 MKP 0.1uf closely matched caps. EMS.

3. ghammond,-- fully assembled V3 DAC as promised.

4. Stevox- P. Steenbruggen
Full assemble DAC ver3,CS8414-CS & CS8412-IS (with adapter & gold pins) & EMS.

5. Jean-Charles Vachon- Assembled, CS8414 please, with pulse transformer and TCXO.

6. CJUNKK.- DAC V3 kit, CS8414, fully assembled and EMS.

7. agent.5- is your user name is nelson C?
if yes, this is the order detail pls check.
one(1) assembled DAC; EMS;twelve12matched code
TDA1541A.

8. InfinityPWS( Pang Woon Seong)-Full assemble DAC ver3, CS8414-CS & CS8412-IS (with adapter & gold pins), EMS.

9. Vinnie(Edgar Valhammer)-Assembled Dac, 8414+8412,14 mkp caps,EMS shipping.

10. Fedde( Fedde Bouwman)-TDA1541A DAC v3 kit,14 matched MKP & EMS.

11. BeerCan( Trustek???? is it your name, pls confirm?????)
v. 3 TDA1541A DAC kit CS8414 fully Assembled.additional CS8414 chip with adapter & gold pins.14 MKP 0.1uf closely matched caps & EMS.

is total 2 cs8414 chips??????

pls inform???
Hi, Nano amorphous pulse transformer and TCXO was standard parts of the kits, include already.

paypal email.

carmenh17@yahoo.com.hk

thx

thomas

hi all ordered diyers,

schmatic will send to U today.
this is a zip file & will contain for 6 small files.
pls give me some comment for the circuit.
When U received the dac, U can improve by yourself if any area that U thought my design not well..

extend file was tube buffer with EC900 that can choose cathode follower or mu follower to pre-amp,Output trans.

Cathode follow use 600:600Ohm 1:1 10ma, since cathode follower had large current.

Mu follower will use 20K:600ohm 10ma.

ec900 plate resistance was 5.6K 11ma max. I will use 20K 10ma pre-amp output for U to choose.

Hi Julien_M,

it need 16~0~16 40Va will be better, since the 18~0~18 whcih use 7805 to regulate 5V had large voltage drop will cause large heat. I suppose this Dac can 24 hour switch on.

so 16~0~16 will better.
also 15~0~15 will be OK.

thx

thomas

hi zei,

can U told me your full name?

Hi fedde,
this is the reason for me that why said not to use too high voltage. actually seperate another one power trans will better.
but this is a very low budget products, right.

I was testing for another verion differential 1541a DAC with reclock, 7220P/B & TCXO.

This is a full balance 1541a Dac, which will use two chips per machine. I still like to test share 14 decoupling caps for parallel versions. Actually I still worry about the matching problem of the DAC.
This differential 1541a DAC, I will choose CPLD with VHDL language to invert the data signal on every DAC. Input data steam will include L and R, & every DAC work for L-,L+ andR+, R-. So I totally need 4 I/V converters that feed into a differential DAC.

any comment for this?????

thx

thomas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.