• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ni-Fe-B base nanocrystalline amorphous Output.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi jarthel,

can people order customize OPTs

yes, Pls let me know which one U like.
But if u order tailor made OPt, U will wait one month because all the OPT was winding from 3 old technian in china. every day only produce 3 pcs per man.

Two for OPT & one will for IT & pre-amp OPT.

Then all the trans will more matching because only prepare by two man. I request them 3 pcs per day only otherwise will too tired for an old man & the quality of the Trans will not stable.

I was prepare a kit which had

3K,5K primary had 15 watts OPT. 130ma max.
Will use Ni-Fe-B base Nano-amorphous core with 6N Furikawa wire for OPT that can long lasting).

choke will parallel winding 2.5H,2.5H 200ma ( parallel 2.5H 400ma/series will 10H 200ma).

power transformers will Pri 0~110~220.

sec 400~320~0~320~400 250ma.
2.5~0~2.5V 3A X 2.
0~6.3~12.6 3A
0~70V 100ma
0~4~5V 4A.

Wooden chassis with 6061 aluminium plate.

All gold plate sockets.

coupling caps will NOS metallic foil caps.

Circuit I will prepare two for diyers to choose.

Audionote kit 1 but I will choose 12sn7 NOS RCA follow with kit because I had many on hand.

NOS 1959 5687 with the kit.

NOS RCA 5Z3/5U4 tbe with kit because I had many.

second circuit will use 5965 IT 2a3/300b/45.

I will follow with NOS 1960 RCA black plate 5965 to kit.

I will prepare groups buy.

thx

thomas

Hello tube-lover,

P-L-E-A-S-E tell us how to contact you!!

1) Your web site in your profile sends me to an administrator log-on page requiring a password.

2) Emails I have sent you through the forum go unanswered.

3)The email I sent to the address you listed in the forum (thomas_siu@hotmail.com) went unanswered.

I would very much like to buy some cores from you, and possibly some custom OPT's.

-Casey

hi,

many sorry to say that I admitted in hospital for two times about my leg. Lost contract.

On November I will be the OEMer of japa audio OPT. I can maintain the nano OP in good price. single c-core for 10watts SE,
25watts PP with 4N PCOCC I can offer to diyer within USD350 per pair. ( include postage by surface mail all over the world)

This almost the best that I can do. if I was not the producer, I can't do this. All OPT will hand wire by technian of my production line in my factory. Winding spec & data will be same as OEM data from japan. I will provide personal design of the OPT . Will not charge excess cost.

All OPT's that I sold will have 1/2year warranty. If 1/2 year the OPT wasn't damage by adnormal condition. I will one to one exchange.

thx

thomas

hi,

I would like to renew the detail.

New Nickel -Boron base Nano-amorphous core arrived. This is new size that will good to use for 30watts SE for 211,845,Emission labs 520 V3 use. I was testing for 520-V3. Very good tube.

New copper wirese was 4 layers coats of polyurthane,( not polyester). Very good electric character than polyester whcih lower the leakage, capacitance. purity of copper wire from 4N to 6N.

size of the OPT, 80X90x80mm (WXLXH).

thx

thomas

hi Vil,

very thanks for your interest, pls let me know U like the pri winding use Furukawa 6N wire, secondary also use 6N wire or try the best not secondary use 4N silver or 5n monocrystalline silver wire. All of my wire were tailor made wires. Their strandard was Class'1' or '0' grade polyurethane enameled round( solid) core winding wire.

photo shows two type of silver wire.

silver shine was 5N, little yellow was 4N.

thx

thomas
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

hi Vil,

pls take a look of the different size of the silver wire. All this silver wire was tailor made. This was not same as Jensen, Most Silver wire in market was use teflon tubes. But my silver wire was use polyurethane coating, leakage, capacitance was lower than most factory silver wire which was use polyester.

Layer paper I use Nomex & Natural Fibre paper.

Japan Audionote Kondo also use 6 layers polyurethane for 4N silver wire coating but mine was 4 coats.

take a looks for silver wires.

thx

thomas
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

still no luck to get any response , so I will ask here - what are prices for a pair of OPT with New Nickel -Boron base Nano-amorphous core , universal primary 3.5k - 5K , secondary 4,8,16 , with silver secondary and with standart secondary ? if you wanna , you can write that to my private email : mstudioATdelfi.lt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.