NewClassD out of business?

I can confirm that yes they are certainly still in business, I recieved my ordered goods before Easter. I hope you have received a response by now, if not perhaps your mails are being caught in Lars' spam filter...? You could try contacting via Facebook instead, I believe Lars is quite active there.
Kind regards, Carsten

So I tried to contact him through facebook, and all I want is an exchange of a clock because I ordered the wrong frequency and he refuses to respond and he is deleting all my posts on there. So apparently returns are out of the question even if it is brand new. In my opinion that is bad business!

Hello Folks,

maybe someone can shed light on this: When dialing "newclassd.com" the message "This site has been temporarily disabled, please try again later." comes up since weeks. Is NewClassD really gone? Or how can I reach them?

Thanks and Regards,
Winfried

Lars Clausen has decided to close his business (NewClassD).
Actually he/they filed for bankrupcy in october 2023, so unfortunately........
Trying to reach them for business is not an option anymore.
Some technical info may still be available from Lars on his Facebook page, but no guarantees.
Even if this is sad info, I hope it clears things up ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 user
...burnt money...
Well, not quite, really!

A HiFi Friend (electronic professional) has now helped me with his expertise and selected applicable crystals and so I'll be able to DIY the crystal change and get the desired/needed two pieces 24.576MHz Neutrino clocks going. The good thing with Neutrino is the on board circuitry for cap. tuning, so a range of crystals can be used. I'll tune the two oscillators I have to match in frequency using my 100MHz
Neutrino Abgleich 800.png
scope.

Greetings,
Winfried