New theory to explain electricty

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sadly, SY has just violated the code of conduct of The Maxwellian Brotherhood by dropping a broad hint about the very boring physical explanation for capacitor asymmetry (which some outside The Brotherhood may confuse with signal directionality). His actions will be considered at the next committee meeting, and sanctions may be applied unless he enters a plea in mitigation.
His actions are allowed because those of the MB know that it is just a ruse to keep the unkowning distracted from the truth . Are not unbalanced (coaxial) also asymmetrical that may wrongly be viewed as directional by some ?

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Coax has cylindrical symmetry. It also has reflection symmetry. It is the latter which guarantees non-directionality.

Failing to mark the outer foil may be an attempt to wrong-foot real engineers. However, SY's precision test is a suitable antidote to this trickery.

What happens if,

We don't get noise...and..

Some caps pick up classical music and others rock music..:confused:

I guess the classical might be a paper in oil..:sax:

:eek:...music dependant parts..:D..its getting a bit complicated..:scratch:
Then if we turn them around and get northern soul..

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
If that's a free electron, Can I have it?

No, you can't it's mine!

Yes, which is why wise RF engineers worry about insulation.

At 200 watts and 2.5 GHz, Teflon is your friend. And we have real uses for silver (plated) wire! It goes inside the Teflon.

On a Rel cap there is no stripe.

The Rel-Caps I dissected (1uF 200V) have 4 individual wound elements inside with every other one connected the other way around. Both ends have 2 outside foils.

Some Wonder Caps (remember they were once in vogue) have stripes, some don't.....haven't taken any of them apart.

I learned how electrons flow when the paper clip met the wall outlet at age 5. That black stuff on the outlet.....that's the free electrons that didn't escape. They escaped from the missing wire ends but got stuck on the plastic. Thats when I realized that some electrons are black. There were white, yellow and red ones too, but they didn't stick around....they became free!

I have designed amplifiers for frequencies from audio to 2.5 GHz, computers, cell phones and countless other things. I have learned that electrons flow from bottom to top, left to right, and from any conductor to your finger......That's all you need to know. Be careful where you put your finger!

I tried to tell an engineer what was wrong, and he just stared at his shoes until I left the room. Did I set him to thinking, or did he just tune me out?
I done that to 4 executive VP so far . They will look up at you if you say Allen Edman . Usual they say what . The reply your shoes then back to my question . I still have a job after 20 years so it not a total job killer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.