New site

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
AF: I've played around with it, it was setting it for a year, maybe that was too long, I've changed it to 100 days now and made another small change.. let me know.

Bill: That's how it works for me, but the difference in color is subtle (visited is slightly darker greyer blue) (IE6.0). I'll have a play around with it when I get some more time, I agree that's a good idea.

Jason said:
AF: I've played around with it, it was setting it for a year, maybe that was too long, I've changed it to 100 days now and made another small change.. let me know.

Sorry to tell you this Jason, but the problem still exists. As a side note, a number of other cookies I have from various places are set to Never Expiry and this seems to work well, they are still working after 6 months or more even in cases where I visit a site maybe 3 times in that period.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.