New owner of Basszilla Platinum Mark II

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello to all . I am a new owner of Dick Olsher's Basszilla Platinum Mark II's. This is my first experience with a full range driver and tweeter in an open baffle. I am quite taken with the sound quality. I use a pair of Cary CAD45SE 2.5 wpc amps for the OB and use a Bryston 3B NRB for the bass cabinets. I would like to hear comments from anyone who owns these wonderful sounding speakers or who has had a chance to listen to them. I emailed "Variac" and he sent me a nice reply how he is enjoying his Basszilla's which are the same version I have. I still own Oris horns which use Lowther PM4A's and they have been the best speakers I've owned but I think the Basszilla's give them a good run for the money and in some ways are even better. I woulk like to hear any opinions from anyone willing to share. Happy Listening, Blgtrio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.