New Linear Audio publication!

Hi Jan
I am still reading the article on power suply By John Walton on Volume 4 (brilliant)

So 2 questions maybe 3
Jung/Didden Regulator
Where can i get SCH and is there a negative one as well please?
Any more work improvment on this as a new line of better LM317 is out and about?

Last and not least when is the New Linear audio out and can we have litle teaser about content?

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Last and not least when is the New Linear audio out and can we have litle teaser about content?

Vol 5 will be out 1 April latest. This will be the first one that has a FREE PCB included, for a preamp designed by Bruno Putzeys from Hypex fame.
There's also a headphone amp, another preamp with equalisation by our friend Douglas Self, articles about balanced circuitry and stuff about how to avoid ground loops and keep your audio super clean with no extra cost. A 'speaker clinic' article on how to improve a stock speaker. Etc, etc.
You'll like it ;)

jan

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Linear Audio Vol 5 now published!

Our newest Linear Audio, Vol 5, came out on the planned date ;).
This will be the first one that has a FREE PCB included, for a preamp designed by Bruno Putzeys from Hypex fame.
There's also a headphone amp, another preamp with equalisation by our friend Douglas Self, articles about balanced circuitry and stuff about how to avoid ground loops and keep your audio super clean with no extra cost. An article on the audibility of hi-res audio formats, and a novel development: high-frequency reverb. A 'speaker clinic' article on how to improve a stock speaker, a book review, etc, etc.
You'll like it.

jan

Attachments

• Volume5 cover diya.jpg
    Volume5 cover diya.jpg
    533.2 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Our newest Linear Audio, Vol 5, came out on the planned date ;).
This will be the first one that has a FREE PCB included, for a preamp designed by Bruno Putzeys from Hypex fame.
There's also a headphone amp, another preamp with equalisation by our friend Douglas Self, articles about balanced circuitry and stuff about how to avoid ground loops and keep your audio super clean with no extra cost. An article on the audibility of hi-res audio formats, and a novel development: high-frequency reverb. A 'speaker clinic' article on how to improve a stock speaker, a book review, etc, etc.
You'll like it.

jan

Keep on going, Jan. What a great publication you have put together! I look forward to every volume.

Best regards,
Bob

Hi Jan,
I tried registering with my user name 'ashok' with my usual email ID ( amadhavan ( at ) eth (dot).net and I was supposed to check my email and respond to it to activate the registration.
I do not find any email from Linear Audio. So I cannot proceed any further.
Can you please check what happened.
Thanks.
Ashok.

Got mine. Great content as usual (except for that dip**** book reviewer). Morgan Jones's article should cause a bit of a stir among the snubber freaks. Bruno Putzeys and Doug Self have yet to write anything not worth reading- the grounding article should be particularly useful.

Why you got yours before me?:(:D:D:D:D

Jan has replied to that question somewhere on this thread.
Code " DIYA " . You get 10 % discount .

Tanks matey

I will probably ask you again in 3 months time as I got attention span of a spoon :D

Last edited: