New Linear Audio publication!

Mine arrived yesterday. Here are some measurements I took on the LSJ74-BL with a DCA Pro.

Test Result:
P-Ch JFET
Blue-G, Symmetrical Src/Drn
Vgs(off)=-0,63V at Id=1,0µA
Vgs(on)=-0,12V at Id=5,03mA
gfs=22,8mA/V at Id=3,0mA to 5,0mA
Id=8,38mA at Vgs=0,00V and Vds=6,50V

Attachments

• LSJ74_BL.png
    LSJ74_BL.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 553
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
First day of AES in NY today. If you are attending, stop by at booth # 2560 (combined audioXpress / Linear Audio) for a chat!
I also have a limited number of issues available.

AudioXpress are making an effort, contents has increased from 48 to 68 pages. Cover story is an amplifier review by none other than our own SY! Get a free copy at the booth!

Jan

First day of AES in NY today. If you are attending, stop by at booth # 2560 (combined audioXpress / Linear Audio) for a chat!
I also have a limited number of issues available.

AudioXpress are making an effort, contents has increased from 48 to 68 pages. Cover story is an amplifier review by none other than our own SY! Get a free copy at the booth!

Jan

Hmm, gotta find my AES card...maybe I will take the train into the City and stop over.

Oh drat!

Ah well, would have loved to have met everyone on that list that I had not before.
And even Curl who I have met. :p I did run into Ed Simon and had an interesting chat.

Must have been there on the wrong day. :(

I did take my bear suit off for the show.
And since one of my main aims for the show was to meet Jan, mission accomplished! :D

_-_-

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Forgot to mention (of course) Mark (Variac) and his wife Maria-Elena who hosted me in SF and even took Scott and me and a few others out sailing, and meeting Jason, diyaudio's owner. Met wavebourn/Anatoliy and his better half at BAF too.
Enjoyed lunch with Vladimir/AR2, one of the original BAF founding fathers.
OK, that's enough name dropping for this year...

Jan