New Aleph Mini PCB GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yep, i put a stick on each fet, but the numbers are already printed on the fets, no handwritten anything to get me confused...besides, i have terrible handwriting anyway.

i think doing 300 -350 at a sitting is possible....any more than that and things get ridiculous. so if anthony can send you some, have him send you 200-300 and see how you fair...thats basically an entire days work doing those... you'll have to keep the ones you match kinda seperate from his b/c the matching numbers won't exactly match up ...different testing conditions etc.

-Matthew K. Olson

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Here is a picture of the orders that I was able to prepare today. I will be taking them to the post office soon. This is over 1/2 of the international orders, and I will work to finish the rest tomorrow. It takes quite a bit longer for the international orders, since I have to fill in the address by hand, and also the customs form.

Board pictures will be posted soon. I just haven't had time to clear off my table, and setup the lighting to get good pictures.

--
Brian

Attachments

• customs.jpg
    customs.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 794
BrianGT said:

Al,

Yours is in the pile. I went to the post office to mail them today, and forgot my wallet, so I will have to go back tomorrow morning.

--
Brian

You drive a Honda S2000 im sure you can get back to the post office pretty fast drive @ 120mph at 8000RPM should not take to long : O )

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.