New Aleph 4 - heatsinks anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PedroPO said:
I'm finishing my aleph 5.

here are some pics. The electrical layout is by the book. I have detailed autocad drawings if you like.

You have serious sinks on your Aleph 5, I like them very much. How much these heatsink cost? where did you buy them?

Your amps are very very nice, I like that compact layout, simillar to what I did for the Zen amp. I also do layouts in Autocad.

On the Aleph 4 amp I didn't go to a compact design since I din't want to stak the two tranies and wanted some free space for upgrades and modifications, thing that I missed on my Zen Amp.

I will start a new thread very shortly to show this Zen, you should do the same with your beautifull Aleph 5!

BTW, I forgot to mention in my last post that I could send the Acad file where I design the heat sink or to anyone who is interest. only let me know what Rev. you are using.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.