New 2M (78 inches) Horn from AER

AER Sound Gate:
Frequency response curve 20Hz- 20000 Hz +- 2dB
Efficiency with BD 7: 122dB/1W/1m
Size: Wx Hx D: 2000mm x 2000 mm x 300mm
Shipping weight 50 kgs each.
BD3 is plus minus 2dB

You can use from AER BD3B to BD7B..
AER told me the prototype sounds phenomenal.
I have Excentre (1.4M) it is already very good.. I cannot think about the sound of a 2M OB horn.

2M Horn

1.4M Horn

0.65M horn

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Please refer to below Google translation:
Dieses Horn setzt neue Maßstäbe die in der Lautsprecherkonstruktion bisher völlig unbekannt sind. Die Grenzfrequenz und die Größe des Horns entspricht einem 2x 2 m großen Horn und entwickelt eine Kraft und Wucht die normale Horn Lautsprecher und auch Groß Hornsysteme wie Kinderspielzeug erscheinen lassen. Die Klangwiedergabe ist leichtfüßig, die Bass Wiedergabe leichtfüßig und federnd, die Hochton Wiedergabe fein und bruchlos aufgelöst, da der Mitteltonbereich ultra- kräftig und dynamisch, der Bassbereich kolossal wie noch nie gehört wiedergegeben wird, mit einer enormen Durchschlagskraft dass es einem im Körper durch und durch fährt. Die Fülle bei der Instrumenten-Wiedergabe ist unerreicht. Durch den geringfügigen Anteil an indirekt Schall ist die Wiedergabe außergewöhnliche natürlich, es klingt weder nach einer geschlossenen Box noch nach einem Hornsystem noch nach irgendeinem anderen Kompromiss, sondern die Wiedergabe ist absolut umwerfend natürlich. Durch den über 95 % über das Horn abgestrahlten Schalldruck ist das Horn Aufstellungs-unkritisch und liefert Klangerlebnisse wie wir sie selber bisher noch nirgendwo gehört haben. Herausstreichen möchte ich noch einmal die enorme Wucht die dieses System entwickelt und den kolossal hohen Wirkungsgrad, der andere großen Systeme um mindestens 10 dB übertrifft, bei stärksten Bassschlägen stehen die Membranen völlig still, da die Schwingungsenergie vollständig an die Luft übertragen wird und mit enormer Wucht zum Hörer abgestrahlt wird. Ich bin der Auffassung dass diese Art von Hörnern die Lautsprechergeschichte völlig neu schreibt und weiterhin schreiben wird und ich kann jetzt sicher sagen dass nahezu alle bisherigen Basshorn-Konstruktionen misslungen oder absolute Fehlkonstruktion sind. Wer das nicht glaubt soll sich selbst durch Anhören ein Bild davon machen. Es ist absolut umwerfend was hier erreicht wurde. Filip Keller

Google translation:
This horn sets new standards that are previously completely unknown in loudspeaker design. The cutoff frequency and size of the horn corresponds to a 2x2 m horn and develops a power and force that makes normal horn loudspeakers and large horn systems seem like children's toys. The sound reproduction is light-footed, the bass reproduction is light-footed and springy, the high-frequency reproduction is finely and seamlessly resolved, as the mid-range is reproduced ultra-strong and dynamic, the bass range is reproduced colossally like never before, with an enormous impact that it penetrates your body drives through. The richness of instrument playback is unmatched. Due to the small amount of indirect sound, the reproduction is exceptionally natural; it sounds neither like a closed box nor a horn system nor any other compromise, but the reproduction is absolutely stunningly natural. Due to the over 95% sound pressure radiated via the horn, the horn is uncritical in terms of placement and delivers sound experiences that we have never heard anywhere before. I would like to emphasize once again the enormous power that this system develops and the colossally high efficiency, which exceeds other large systems by at least 10 dB. During the strongest bass hits, the membranes stand completely still because the vibration energy is completely transferred to the air and with enormous force is transmitted to the listener. I am of the opinion that this type of horn is completely rewriting the history of loudspeakers and will continue to be rewritten and I can now say with certainty that almost all previous bass horn designs have failed or are completely incorrect designs. Anyone who doesn't believe this should see for themselves by listening to it. It is absolutely stunning what has been achieved here. Filip Keller