Need suggestions for Speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For future expansion, 12's are better. Multiple 12's will sound better than multiple 15's, and the vocals are better period. And the usual expansion is to add subs first, which increases power handling regardless.

A 15 is better if you're stuck on a serious financial and power budget for the forseeable future and need all you can get out of that one set of cabs.

URL]

Just test this amp with these Sony Speakers.. Trust me Guys they are so good in Bass... even with a Tiny Volume.. The Speakers Like Shaking Hell.. I just using 1 Speaker with this...my other speaker not working.. its coil wire cutout mistakenly .. :( i will upload a video... tomorrow... I Think.. this amp can Handle 12" SPeaker... easily...

Delta Pro 12-450A, if you want to play as loud/low as you can with a 12" PA cab and have something worthwhile for future use.

Considering what you're starting with, a $15 generic OEM "replacement" 12" with a piezo tweeter stuck in parallel with it would be an upgrade.

Guys Suggest me the best Box for Subwoofer... which can produce good quality bass at Outdoor... I have seen a video on youtube and saw this type of box... he said in this box Cheapest quality speaker can response good..

box_zps4fzby1nk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

But i dont know its Dimension.... anyone can help me??? :(

Easy build PA sub W-Bin for outdoors you need an 18" though if you build 2 that would be enough for what you wanna do, and it's a simple build use nice Home Depot 3/4" plywood hardwood I will post pics later going to work now look at my post below this article about Baltic Birch exclusively. Then you can build a simple 12"X1" top crossed at 150Hz. OR look for 15" version of the W-Bin (JBL plans).

>>>Hi, just be aware of the electrical side of the things
as I see that those 10"'s are rated 4 Ω impedance and I see double set of binding posts on each one, so what is Z in each coil ?
If it's 4 Ω and you connect them in series you'll get 8 Ω, if you parallel them you'll get 2 Ω.
If you use them all together wired for single channel, you must connect them series and parallel ( mixed ) to obtain, again, 4 Ω.

Now guys Please suggest me Box for These 2 Woofers... if possible please provide me Dimensions plzzz...

Was there absoultely no documentation at all that came with these? If that's the case, they expect you to put it in a random size sealed box. Usually the bigger the better.

You hook those up to that surround receiver and you'll need to run it flat out clipping all the time and running hotter than the blazes of hell and damnation just to make it as loud as a clock radio. You'll be surprised by just how little bass you get.

Guys i have wired my 2 subwoofers in series ... (2) 4ohm subs = 8ohm Load ... Now my amplifier is safe??? or not... i have notice that... now my amplifier is running cooler :p
or should i connect my (1) 4-ohm subwoofer with 2ohm (20watt) wirewound resistor on 1-channel, and the other like same to different channel... which would be best in terms of performance..??
Test Video In-series Connection without Resistor..
https://vimeo.com/139106260

Video 2
https://vimeo.com/139106897

i not an expert.. thats why i'm here to find a good advice...
as per calculation Tell me which option is best..??
Option:A
MY Amp Output
1 Channel: 95w RMS ( 4ohm Woofer + 2ohm 20 watt wound resistor) 6-ohm 95w-20w=75w Power
2 Channel: 95w RMS ( 4ohm Woofer + 2ohm 20 watt wound resistor)6ohm 95w-20w=75w Power

option B
1 Channel = 95w RMS: Dual 4ohm Subwoofer In Series (4ohm+4ohm =8ohm Load) Means each sub gets 47.5watts power...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.