Need Help to setup 2 Wondom Class D amps with DSP crossover

Hi Guys..
I need some help to setup 2 Wondom JAB-250 2x50 watt boards.
My plan is/was to build 2 two way speakers each with a Wondom JAB3-250 board.
One channel will be used to drive the mid/woofer till 2200 hz And other channel is for the Tweeter starting at 2200 hz..
can this be done in this way.?
I am not sure if these boards supports left and right channel to be diffrent in settings..

Kind regards Oscar

Hello Oscar!

You can absolutely accomplish this with the Wondom JAB3-250! I am by no means an expert with SigmaStudio, but I have been working with it quite a bit lately. I have recently built a few speakers using their DSP amps with great success. There is actually way more capability to the ADAU1701 DSP than I can comprehend. It’s a bit overwhelming really, but I digress.

Now as for your 2-way speakers, you would need to use SigmaStudio to route the input from the L channel (should be input 0) to both outputs in your L amp and do the same with the R channel (input 1) in your R amp. You can also add a 2-way digital crossover and set the low-high frequency, gain, filter type and polarity (as needed).

I would definitely encourage you to watch some of the SigmaStudio tutorials on YouTube from Wondom and a few others. The ADI Engineer Zone is also a great resource for a lot of technical info and FAQs regarding SigmaStudio. Wondom and Dayton Audio also provide free, downloadable SigmaStudio project examples that are a great place to start. You can modify them to your liking or to best suit your particular application.

EDIT: I attached a couple very basic project examples that should accomplish what you are wanting to do.

Hope this helps!
-Nate

Attachments

• 2-Way Project.rar
    11.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: