Need help selecting a DIY board for a pair of completed speakers...

Hello all! I just completed a pair of speakers with a set of Dayton RS-270-8s Tang Band W4-1337s, and a Vifa ring radiator mounted on a horn. I'm crossing them over using a Dayton DSP-408.

They sound pretty fantastic tonally-wise. Problem is, I'm powering them with 3 mono TPA3116d2 no-name boards from eBay and a 24v 16 amp power supply. They are extremely hissy (it's not the Dayton, I've removed it from the chain). Even after lowering the gain as much as possible, hiss is still there, probably exacerbated by the tweeter horn. Hiss can be clearly heard from the listening position. Also, power on pops are so strong they'll eventually damage the woofers.

I'm looking to replace the amps, but I've seen that most class-D amps prefer 4 Ohm loads and my woofers are 8 Ohm.

I've tried narrowing down boards, but all I can find are no-name units from eBay. I can't know if they will have hiss or pops.

I've been looking everywhere and I see that power output will be greatly diminished because of my 8 Ohm woofers.

My search has narrowed down to perhaps the TPA3250 or the TPA3251 chips. I've found some boards on eBay, but I don't know how good they are. I also know I'll need to change the power supply to a 32-36V one.

Any recommendations for a good board will be welcome. I'd love to stay with the 3116 chips, but I can't find any quality boards out there... all I've seen is this one but I don't know how good it may be.
https://www.amazon.com/TPA3116D2-Ta...12-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9tdGY&psc=1

Hi,
My advice is don't buy anything on ebay, Amazon alibaba or anything similar.
There are decent diy audio shops, I can't recommend any in americas, but here in EU there is quite few and I'm sure there are few close to you too. Also on this forum people sell decent stuff, check that.
For amps, try well proven and reliable lm3886, this chip has history and is cheap and cheerfull, it seems that Texas instruments produced a lot again and it's avaliable. Check digikey.

Why shouldn't I get something from those sites? Are products of low quality?

I do have a set of LM3886 amps, but I think they are more complicated than I currently need.

I was looking at the Sure TPA3116 amp - it seems to be of good quality but I'd be restricted to around 25W, since my speakers are 8 Ohm.