need help repairing autotek mm 2000.4

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey gouys i need help fixing my amplifier autotek mm it had water damage couple of months ago bud i didnt had the chance to fix it , i wanna learn about this stuff so i wanna do it my self, plz contact me if u know how to repair it and are whiling to help me

I really dont .know cuz it was my brother in law ho has it by the time it wass on a convertible mustang and it had a leak on the cover so i guess it was kind of like a short... I oppened and had some burn resistors but idk if i use the right ones since the old ones where completely burn so i coildnt identify the colors

Also there is a decorative ligh on top of the amp thats the only thing that work, so i really dont know why the rest of the amp doesnt turn on... On this,pic u can see the resistors that i change if i.well remember it was.the 530, 529, 538, nd the one next to it
IMAG0781.jpg
also thoshe three next to each other on this second pic , ,,
IMAG0780.jpg
...... Plz help me i really wanna learn about this,.thanks

They dont seem burned cuz I replaced them but idk if they the right on, on.the first pic the damaged oner were 528, 529, 530 & the ones after 538 the one on the right side, and on thté second pic are 532, ,535 ,537 and the one next to it also on the right side

Black. That's what I wanted to know. They were burned.

With the amp powered up, what is the DC voltage on each of the 3 legs of the transistors that are connected to the resistors that you replaced. Place the black meter probe on the amplifier's ground terminal. Place the red meter probe on the point where you need to measure the voltage.

If all of the transistors for those 6 resistors have essentially the same voltage, you only need to post the voltage for the 3 legs of one transistor.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.