NEED HELP on DX prs -I

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i like to make amp and to compare the sound quality so far i found this dx is now best, i don't know others how. dfrnt amp sound is dfrnt right? just make as i like. like you have shown circuit i am going to build that too. now found the parts supplier just near to my home, he can supply original parts to me. he has main supplier in malaysia. they gets parts from arround the world. i have full list from them.

you know i spend money on electronics it's true but i like amps to build. i think you likes too....can't dny right? actually its dsn't cost much. mostly cost on sink and transformer. i alrady bought three transformer for them. my transformers 36v, 60v, 70v, also have 22v, 25v, 12v, 7.5v, too many right?

just like them......ha

just hobby....man...

thanks for your question.

Yes absolutley, some people even try to argument that all amps sound the same... I don't.
Speakers also form a system with your amp, and what makes a good amp for one set makes a great one for another...

My bad about makeing sure they face the same way.. I was referring to the diy pcb... you made your own layout... so just confirm you have pinout correct

Mooly...no man, its not worst then anyone.....it is real. when you love to make...it dsn't mtr about money or time....whats so ever.....

Nordic......how to merge this thread with Carlos's Precision I ? i scare of that, if carlos mind on this problem solving, this and that....thats why i didn't write there. just tried to find some srt of solution to get correct.

anyway its up to you.

Nordic,,its true not all amp are sound same.....it is my own exp...thou i don't know much about electronics...but i can hear the sound qulaity....

my home got many amps.....kenwood, pioneer, Rotal, but they all sound dfrent, its not sharp....i feels....not good...my own made dX sound much more btr then those amp, this is my own exp....

use more expensive type of transistor is good bcse those are really good....those cheap they are not at that level....

i think i have 20 pair of 2sc5200.....i keep resurve some parts....for some testing...here si dmn chap////only $3 pair...from the chip wholesale supplyer....

i had changed BC547 but still the same...i checked that transistor too, nothing is wrong with the transistor....

what is the voltage should be on bc547 E-B?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.