Need help from EUROPEAN members: Coffee / Tea Survey - Get a FREE Cable!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If the choice would be Nespresso or no coffee at all I'd become an avid drinker of water in an instant!
Haha, it's not *that* bad. I've definitely had a lot worse in my life.

Goosewing said:
Survey completed but I think it misses the point a bit for true coffee geeks, what about blending and roasting the stuff ? - that isn't covered at all
Your right, I did kinda ignore the higher end stuff ;) [SPOILER ALERT, only read if you're done with the survey] The real purpose of the survey is to see if the European market would be accepting of a pretty common coffee making device here in the U.S. (it does tea and hot cocoa too). The class project is to try and figure out a viable business decision for the company making said device. Our group thought European expansion might be worthwhile, hence the survey. I know the survey isn't perfect, but I'm hoping it will provide us some information to work with.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.