Need a recommendation for an IC amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Whatever happened to Peter Daniels and Thorsten and Brian GT and all the champions of Chipamp who would slay all ye doubters?? They have withdrawn to sell these things like hotcakes and improve the audio lives of thousands at low low prices.
I still don't believe that 1000mF is enough for a Power supply though ...and I have, I admit, relegated my chip amp to PC/recording studio duty (with really good speakers though).

I'm looking for a good quality single or two channel IC (single channel IC may be better suited) that can run on a +/-25 to +/-30v supply. Minimal external components would be ideal.

I'd be fine with a pre-built ebay board if someone knows a good one.

I have a nice toroid transformer to use on a project and need a small amp for my computer to power some bookshelf speakers.

TDA2050? LM3886? others?

May be this.. Looks to meet your req...Also has protection circuit.
100W Mono Audio Power Amplifier Board TDA7294 Ind | eBay

These? Looks like the 400 series is a 3-ch but the 401 is a 2-ch with some power. I think I have an old Blaupunkt car amp using a pair of 401s. Below that, the 402.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• STK-400-401.JPG
    STK-400-401.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 181
  • STK-402.JPG
    STK-402.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.