N-channel amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
N-channel lives again.

This amp sat on a shelf in my garage for few years. Now that I have some time again for Diyaudio (3 kids are getting old enough to be almost self sufficient). I'm waiting on some parts for my Pass BA-2, so I pulled it down and see what repairs it needed. After testing and replacing 2 of the Mosfets with some remaining matched ones I had from the original build, it is alive and well. I e-mailed Anthony since the computer I had when built it had long crashed with the manual and schematic. He graciously sent me it with updates need. So I moved all the .33 ohm resistors to the sources and lowered the 470 ohm gate resistors to 100 ohm. Its been working great for few days again. I originally built it as a mono to run a sub, but have decided to built a stereo set after I finish the BA-2. Does anyone have this PCB artwork. If not I will unpopulate the board make photo copies and scan in, as I plan just to home-brew the 2 boards needed. Anthony no longer has pcbs or the artwork files for this amp.

Chad

Here are few pics.

Attachments

• DSC08212.JPG
    DSC08212.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC08213.JPG
    DSC08213.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 148
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.