• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My_Ref Fremen Edition GB (fourth run)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Elna RJHs

One partecipant asked me for suggested RJHs (C1,C2) like in previous GBs.

If someone else is interested they will cost (for each 2 PCBs/1 kit):

4 Elna RJHs 220uF/50V 3.5€

or

4 Elna RJHs 220uF/100V 6.5€

The 100V ones will sound slightly better and are 7.5mm diameter (nicer to see ;) )

Those prices exclude the shipping quota, it will cost 12€ to ship them to my home, so if 12 kits are ordered each kit will pay 1€ shipping quote.

Caps will be shipped with FE boards and in most cases they will not add further shipping costs.

Partial remboursement / RJHs

I've just remboursed 2€/kit since the amount of boards reached permits a price drop. :)

So far are interested in RJHs:

• Damuffin 2 kits
  • NanookII 5 kits (50V)
People that still have to PM they PP address or pay by 8 hours from now will be deleted from the spreadsheet.

Boards will be ordered today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
I've just remboursed 2€/kit since the amount of boards reached permits a price drop. :)

• Damuffin 2 kits
  • NanookII 5 kits (50V)
People that still have to PM they PP address or pay by 8 hours from now will be deleted from the spreadsheet.

Boards will be ordered today or tomorrow.

Hi Dario.

I want 2 Elna 100V kits.

Regards

Last edited:
PM'd PayPal address several days ago and have recieved no invoice. I am very interested in the boards. Will attempt another PM.

To all partecipants:

Check the spreadsheet! I update it when I receive the PP associated address and when I receive payments.

If you don't see the Y contact me.

I'm still waiting PP associated address from:

• lesche
  • smthgbrrd
And payment from:

• pet-240
  • groundloops

• Damuffin 2 kits
  • NanookII 5 kits (50V)
  • Turbon 2 kits (100V)
  • msaywitz 2 kits (100V)
  • cmiu007 1 kit (100V)
  • davym 1 kit (100V)
  • nanotuba 2 kits (100V)
Each kit will have 4 caps to populate 1 boards kit.

The RJHs GB will be open until Sunday, after that I'll send PP invoices.

I'm delaying a bit manifacturing since I'm evaluating a small change on PCBs (space for a fatter C4 so using MKP10 would be possible)

Boards have been ordered

Hi all,

Rev. 1.07 boards have been ordered.

The only change from previous 1.05 ones is that R10 now can accomodate both 5mm and 15mm resistors.

They should be in my hands by the end of January and shipped in the first week of February.

Also ordered some extra kits.

• Damuffin 2 kits
  • NanookII 5 kits (50V)
  • Turbon 2 kits (100V)
  • msaywitz 2 kits (100V)
  • cmiu007 1 kit (100V)
  • davym 1 kit (100V)
  • nanotuba 2 kits (100V)
  • olegsh 2 kits (100V)
Each kit will have 4 caps to populate 1 boards kit.

The RJHs GB will be open until Sunday, after that I'll send PP invoices.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.