My version of the TDA1541 Analog Metric DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Freax,

Nice website... Believe your conclucion is right on the bottom page : only one rule : listen to always the same tunes years after years to compare. 2) only a standalone part changed before each listening. 3) If you can have two boards and keep one unchanged as a reference. This is the method I use myself for all my simpliest tweaks with the same tunes listened in all music styles for 20 years...

May you please give the name of your famous russian caps than I paste and copy it in the search engine in Ebau (links don't work from country to another country most of th etime !)

regards

Hello Freax,

Nice website... Believe your conclucion is right on the bottom page : only one rule : listen to always the same tunes years after years to compare. 2) only a standalone part changed before each listening. 3) If you can have two boards and keep one unchanged as a reference. This is the method I use myself for all my simpliest tweaks with the same tunes listened in all music styles for 20 years...

May you please give the name of your famous russian caps than I paste and copy it in the search engine in Ebau (links don't work from country to another country most of th etime !)

regards
This link will take you to the famous russian caps.

TDA1541 Analog Metric DAC - Shady Tree Projects

The smaller ones are 0.022uF 630v K73-15 and the larger ones are 22uF K73-16

To search for different values enter into eBay "K73 russian" and search worldwide.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.